|Nurse Krizel Cubon of Iloilo was the first
recipient of the 1st Outstanding Nurse
Advocates Award in 2011
The AYNLA Outstanding Nurse Advocates Award (ONAA) is an annual online competition for AYNLA officers and members nationwide who have done outstanding work in the field of nursing advocacy advancing the causes of AYNLA International Inc.
The Outstanding Nurse Advocates Awards was formerly named as the “People’s Choice Awards” and latter renamed to fit in the AYNLA Brand of Nursing Advocacy & Leadership.
AYNLA aims to make the advocacy of its members known through the use of social media. AYNLA’s nurse advocates are dedicated and hard-working leaders who also deserves to be recognized, thus this online search.
- Nomination for the AYNLA Outstanding Nurse Advocates Awards is open to any regular and student members of the Alliance, except for the members of the ONAA Search Committee and the members of the Board of Trustees & Executive Department.
- Nomination will start on September 16 and end on September 18, 2012, 12:00 noon.
- The nominating party must submit the following information to the PCA Committee:
- Name of the Nominee
- Nominee’s Local Chapter
- Position (Local/National)
- Specific advocacy on health
- Short description why the nominee deserves to win the Outstanding Nurse Advocacy Award
- Pictures of the nominee in JPEG format (please send 1 formal attire/clinical uniform and 2 in action doing an activity of the nominee’s advocacy)
All requirements shall be submitted to email@example.com.
Final set of accepted nominees will be announced on September 18, 2012 at 4:00 PM in the Facebook page of AYNLA International Inc.
Online voting shall commence the moment all nominee profile’s have been uploaded in AYNLA’s Facebook page.
|Awarding at the Lamp Awards|
Voting will be done via “Like” and “Share” and the winner with the most likes and shares shall win the online competition.
Winners will receive a plaque of recognition and will be featured in the AYNLA site and in the upcoming Youtube series “NarstamBayan” this October.
The winner/s will be awarded on the 2nd day of the 3rd National Convention of Nurse Advocates, September 22, 2012 at the Iloilo Grand Hotel, Iloilo City.
The decision of the jury is final and irrevocable.
Send your nominations now!